Wednesday 29 October 2014

Charlea's Writing

Friends
I have a friend do you have a friend? Do you want to hear about her?
Ok lets get started. My friend is kind and she would never say you can, t play. She would always say yes. My friend and I always have fun together. We met in grade three and she moved from the Philippines in grade three. We have so much fun to together. We go out side at recess to play football basketball and wall ball. When we have gym we sometimes play basketball together. My friends name is Tiffany.
Tiffany is a nice friend to me. She helps me if I need help.
If I get hurt she is there for me. We have many funny moments together.  When I am with Tiffany I feel safe.  I have lots of fun with Tiffany. Tiffany is kind polite, nice and generous.  I love having Tiffany as a best friend.  The reason I love having Tiffany as a best friend is because I don’t think I could have a better friend.  I know how good a friend she is to me.  I hope I’m as good as a friend to her.


Written by: Charlea


No comments:

Post a Comment