Thursday 30 October 2014

Skylar's Writing

My best friend Becca!!!!!!!
Becca is my friend because she is caring, loving, beautiful , fun and creative . We have sleep overs together we play with her bunnies, we paint our nails ,we play on our iPod’s and tablets and we   jump on the trampoline !!!!!!!Becca is important to me because she is always been there for me when I am her she helps me and I would always be there for her .She is a great role modal for me and for the people around her!!!! Becca is always selfless for example when I only had 4 patrol bucks she gave me 1 and I got a prize that made me feel happy. We have the same interest we both like soccer, singing and acting! We do so much together we do math problems, writing, reading and playing. We also met in kindergarten!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could never find a better friend even if I searched the whole world.        


Written by: Skylar

No comments:

Post a Comment