Thursday 30 October 2014

Rebecca's Writing

My Best Friend
There are lots of people in this world to be my best friend but I would choose Skylar out of all those people. Skylar is my best friend because she is always there for me and will never put me down. She knows how to put a smile on my face! I have lots of friends but Skylar is the one I can trust the most. I like to hang out with Skylar and have sleepovers because she is such a close friend and it is easy to talk to her. Skylar is such a loyal friend to me! I would never want anyone else to be my best friend because I would never find anyone else as loyal and kind to me as she is. When I am sad or hurt Skylar is the first person that helps me and I would do the same for her. Skylar is a selfless person for example when I had four patrol bucks she gave me one so I could get a prize.  The ten years of my life would not have been as great if Skylar was not in it.  I like Skylar because we share the same interests like singing, soccer, running, and playing on the trampoline. I met Skylar in kindergarten and I don’t know what I would do if I didn’t. Skylar has been my bff since kindergarten and I don’t want that to ever change.


Written by: Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment